Mario has had enough and just can’t take it anymore. Fool has gone beserk!
Welcome to the D.
These are actual snapshots courtesy of Google Street View of 18816 Brinker Street in Detroit, Michigan.
Hmm, interesting, let’s zoom in shall we.
That’s a shotty alright.
But wait, there’s more!
Let’s go down the street to 18800 Brinker Street. It seems that the same fellow has taken up residence there and doesn’t much care for Google’s Street Car.
Hmm, let’s go in for a closer look.
So you have an Android smartphone and an African Bull Frog. It’s a Thursday evening and you’ve got nothing to do.
Hey, I know! How bout tease the ole’ Frog with your Android smartphone with some digital ants?
Sure it’s good for a few laughs, but he who laughs last…
Now I enjoy a good burger and chicken wrap as much as the next guy, but you can’t deny that this is an unbelievably creative and arguably compelling reason to slide the meat away and opt instead for some nice leafy greens.
The photo was taken on the streets of Barcelona and was put together by the animal rights group “AnimalNaturalis.”
Photo Credit: JOSEP LAGO/AFP/Getty Images
Brillian’t mashup of Breaking Bad and The Simpsons.
“I am not in danger, Skyler. I *am* the danger.”
This fine mamasita makes an incredible backflip catch. Wow.
The New York Times has an interesting look into the penny pinching ways of Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.
Soon after Mitt Romney handed out eye-popping bonuses to top performers at his private equity firm in the early 1990s, a young employee invited him to ride in his brand-new toy — a $90,000 Porsche 911 Carrera.
Mr. Romney was entranced by the sleek, supercharged vehicle: at the end of a spin around downtown Boston, he turned to the employee, Marc Wolpow, and marveled, “Boy, I really wish I could have one of these things.”
Mr. Wolpow was dumbfounded. “You could have 12 of them,” he recalled thinking to himself.
But Mr. Romney had insisted on driving an inexpensive, domestic stalwart that looked out of place in the company parking lot — a Chevrolet Caprice station wagon with red vinyl seats and a banged-up front end.
It was a stark sign of the tug of war, still evident in Mr. Romney’s life, between an instinctive, at times comical frugality, and an embrace of the lavish lifestyle that accompanied his swelling Wall Street fortune.
Mr. Romney, 64, has poured $52 million of his own money into campaigns for the Senate and the White House, but is obsessed with scoring cheap flights on the discount airline JetBlue.
He has acquired six-figure thoroughbred horses for his wife, Ann, yet plays golf with clubs from Kmart. And he has owned a series of multimillion-dollar homes, from a lakefront compound in New Hampshire to a beach house in California, but once rented a U-Haul to move his family’s belongings himself between two of the vacation retreats…
We’ve all been there. You might be at a coffee shop, a doghnut shop, or even your local deli. Regardless, the routine is all the same. You get change back after making a purchase and have to quickly decide if you’re going to put a buck or two, or at the very least some change, into a tip cup that’s glaring right at you.
You go through a mental flow chart of sorts. How nice was the server? Was he/she attractive? Am I feeling generous today? Often times you’re stuck on the fence, which is why it’s all the more important for servers to take advantage of every tool at their disposal. And so, we present to you, the most ingenious way to inspire customers to leave tips. And large ones at that!
This video is hilarious. Brick Stone harasses Fred Phelps’ daughter Shirley and others at Clark High School in Las Vegas, November 1st, 2011. These Westboro Baptist Churchgoers are morons, truly.
Lindsay Lohan was looking pretty fine back a few years ago. These days? Well, let’s just say its like Halloweeen every day of the week. This past week, Lohan’s Dad – a piece of work in his own right, said that Lindsay has been smoking either meth or crack.
We’ve all been there, folks. Add a few extra awkward points if this happens to you while talking to a girl.
This chick is messed the F up. Her and her boyfriend killed a horse, gutted it, whereupon she decided to strip naked and climb inside the horse carcass.
Angelina Jolie sure likes adopting kids, so much so that this enterprising gentleman thought it’d make for a great halloween costume to dress up as one of her kids. Sound crazy? Sure, but he cleverly pulled it off. For a second, this almost looks like an optical illusion!
And from another angle:
A must-read piece for any Wrestling fan out there. The tumultuous life of Ric Flair.
- Crazy Angelina Jolie Halloween costume October 29, 2011
- Most Brilliant way to encourage tips. Ever. December 11, 2011
- Don’t tease this Frog! December 30, 2011
- Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick confuses Kim Jong-il with Lil Kim December 20, 2011
- A compelling reason not to eat meat December 17, 2011
- Protected: Marcy 101 September 25, 2012
- Super Mario has a violent nervous breakdown [Video] September 22, 2012
- Google Street View in Detroit, you better be strapped! September 20, 2012
- Lovin’ me some Air Guitar July 13, 2012
- Don’t tease this Frog! December 30, 2011
- XMC.PL: XMC.PL... Hello World ;-)......
- epilateur electrique: Its such as you learn my thoughts! You seem to kno...
- Toronto Website Design: Web Development expert services involve progressiv...
- Intermittent Fasting Gilberto: This is often a wonderful website, could you be in...
- dating features: The actual challenge to become is normally you can...
- Protected: Marcy 101
- Super Mario has a violent nervous breakdown [Video]
- Google Street View in Detroit, you better be strapped!
- Lovin’ me some Air Guitar
- Don’t tease this Frog!
- Former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick confuses Kim Jong-il with Lil Kim
- A compelling reason not to eat meat
- Breaking Bad meets The Simpsons